Rebates & Programs

SCE Govt Programs
Did you know?

Aging lamps and dirty fixtures and room surfaces can reduce total illumination by 50% or more.


Today’s lighting technology makes it cost effective to be energy efficient.

Energy efficiency simply makes sense – from both a business and social perspective.  Lighting accounts for about 20% to 30% of the total energy consumed by most businesses. Outdated, inefficient equipment wastes much of that energy, but new technology can help you cut lighting costs 30% to 60%, with better light and reduced environmental impact.  Utility companies are offering generous rebates for lighting retrofits and redesigns. At DESCO, we have over 15 years experience working with Southern California businesses, not only installing the highest quality energy-efficient lighting equipment available, but also procuring the biggest possible utility company rebates in the shortest possible time.

We look forward to helping you get better lighting and a better bottom line.


For Sale